Consumer Services Specialist at Nestle Nigeria Plc
NestlÃ© S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and beverage company headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world measured by revenues.
NestlÃ©’s products include baby food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and s…
Read more about this company
Consumer Services Specialist
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Science
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Consumer Services Specialist to develop and manage consumer relationships in the dedicated market and ensure the consumer is at the heart of everything we do.
A day in the life of…
- Efficiently managing consumer complaints in line with the Nestle internal Consumer Service commitments.
- Management of Care Center activities – consumer correspondence on product complaints, and enquiries via e-mails, letters, website, hotline and product replacement.
- Supporting the brands/categories in the generation of insights and understanding of consumers, as well as support innovation and renovation process with relevant consumer information on products.
- Driving consumer education on product knowledge via community forums, organizations and schools.
- Managing the continuous training and use of in-house panelist for tasting and sensory evaluation.
- Liaising with the requisite stakeholders (Regulatory Affairs, Recording Studios and Radio Stations) to ensure timely flighting of approved Nestlé Nutrition Line episodes.
- Organizing and supervising in-house kitchen tasting sessions and sensory evaluation, as well as supporting Focus Group Research, 60/40 & Guidance tests on Nestle products vs. competition when required; furnishing brands and Application Group with results for the required action.
- Working closely with the Categories to ensure that all consumer connection activities under Consumer Services help to build brands and achieve overall brand communication objectives.
- Providing professional nutritional advice when required to support the various brands in all their direct consumer contact activities and driving consumer education.
What will make you successful:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Food Science and Technology, Biochemistry, Home Economics or other related course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Customer Service, Marketing or other relevant role, preferably within a similar FMCG company.
- Strong working experience in a science-related function and with cross-functional teams such as people within Marketing, Research and Development, Sales, Agencies and Business Executive Managers.
- Dynamic and tactful individual, able to multitask.
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
- We will be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle Foods on jobdetails.nestle.com to apply