Contact Centre Agent – Hausa Speaking at Mactay Consulting
MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Agent – Hausa Speaking
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, and providing solutions and / or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call centre database in a comprehensible way.
- B.Sc / HND certificate with a minimum of 2 years experience in a call centre or customer service environment.
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the English and Hausa languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write English and Hausa languages fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in usage of Microsoft packages.
- Fluency in the Hausa Language is a must.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication and problem – solving skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to:
[email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.