Content Acquisition Manager at Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited (CDNL)
Carlcare Development Nigeria Limited (CDNL) is a parent company to 3 mobile phone brands (Itel, infinix and Tecno) and other brands like Oraimo, Syinix & Carlcare services, as well as mobile internet services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Acquisition Manager
- Create content strategy driven by data analysis, customer preferences, and market dynamics.
- Identify content opportunities and partnerships with producers, studios, TV broadcasters, and content owners/aggregators.
- Negotiate license agreements with large and small content providers to secure high-demand content for the service.
- Benchmark content and create a strategy / tactical plan to bridge the content gap.
- Build and manage relationships with CEOs and heads of studios.
- Focus on understanding customer needs, pain points, behaviors, and preferences; seek feedback and invent new delightful experiences on their behalf.
- Analyze the market segment conditions, challenges, and opportunities.
- Dive deep and analyze customer viewership data, focus groups, online surveys, in-person interviews, external benchmarking, and other forms of secondary research.
- Analyze metrics/results to drive improvements in acquisitions strategy.
- Drive continuous improvement in all operational aspects of our relationship with content suppliers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- A proven track record content licensing, content acquisition and/or customer-facing media company.
- Strong interest and knowledge about content – news or publishers
- 3 – 5 years of experience in a high volume account management, licensing or business development role
- Proven ability in negotiating complex license or business development agreements in high pressure environments
- Excellent relationship management, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent data analysis and quantitative skills
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing, fast-paced environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.