Content Developer at Vesselnet Integrated Services Limited
We are one of the top players in the field of Solar Energy, Telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. At VesselNet, we have a team of both experienced and young professionals carefully chosen through a rigorous selection process to ensure that only the best hands and mind are available to add value and exceed all your …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- Create, write descriptions for company products. Assess, test and document new and upcoming product features. Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Design print banners, flyers, etc. when the need arise.
- Update the company’s websites bi-monthly Coming up with marketing ideas and strategies Optimizing our landing pages and creating new ones
- Create and Manage our ecommerce store Creating and sending of HTML Newsletter.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site. Regularly produce various content types, including email, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Design Social Media flyers 2 Everyday 2 Everyday
- Create SEO -Optimized and engaging post for SM platforms 2 Everyday 2 Everyday
- Create and Post a SEO-optimized blog ARTICLE 1 Weekly 1 Weekly
- Design, Create and send a engaging newsletter 1 Weekly 1 Weekly
- Create landing pages and update Website content 1 Monthly 1 Monthly
- Press-releases and articles with reputable sources, guest blogging 1 Weekly 1 Weekly
- Design and Create Offline BTL, souvenirs, flyers, bus Ads
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed. Collaborate with other departments to create innovative
Skills and Qualifications
- B.A in Linguistic or related study
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience in Content Developer
- Attention to Detail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Interview will be online.