Content Marketer at the Concept Group
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketer
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, integrate and oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to attract customers, drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behavior.
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics and make recommendations based on those results.
- Leveraging market data to develop content themes / topics and execute a plan to develop our brand positioning and service offerings; supporting our point of view and educating customers, thus leading to a positive disposition in critical behavioral metrics.
- Making sure the campaign meets the objectives while remaining within budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future content marketing campaigns.
- Basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement; ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Ensuring all content is optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within our target audience categorization.
- Assist in the management of both on-page SEO and off-page SEO analysis and execution; improving organic search engine performance and setting goals based on click through rates, conversions, and traffic.
- Alert and keep the Marketing Communications Manager and business up to date on the latest SEO trends and changes on key search engines.
- Functional editorial calendar and content development workflows must be filled and managed.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits.
Research and Analytics:
- Conduct research and develop an understanding of the business’s industry, the business/product’s unique value proposition, and its product’s market differentiators.
- Conducts extensive research on the challenges and priorities of the business’s consumers and prospective consumers; aligning marketing content strategies with consumer needs.
- Understand how the business/product’s inbound marketing activity translates into consumers, thus refining content marketing processes of turning in and reaching new consumers.
- Identify core objectives for the content and develop metrics and methods for measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the content.
- Prepare reports and result finding presentations on the performance and engagement of that content, which is to be sent to the Marketing Communications Manager at the end of each week.
Collaboration and Support:
- Collaboration with all creative resources including designers, social media executives, digital marketers, SEO growth specialists and other departmental personnel.
- Perform other duties as delegated by the Marketing Communications Manager.
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc / BA in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience;
- Demonstrated success in managing a business social media presence.
- Experience in producing copy for digital, print and broadcast channels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Communicator and Outlook.
- Exceptional skill with the nuances of writing across several media formats.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts is preferred. Up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies and best practices in online/digital marketing and measurement.
Application Closing Date
13th September,. 2021.
Method of Application