Content Marketing Intern at Conceptual Integrated Consult
Conceptual Integrated Consult – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Marketing Intern
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats etc.
- The ideal candidate must possess knowledge of various social media sites and will be responsible for contributing to designs, monitoring and posting on our social media networks and blog with relevant articles, develop publications, newsletters and optimize content for search engine optimization.
- Responsible for day to day activities on all our social media pages especially Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- Must have a solid grasp of all social media networks.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
- Knowledge of design tools, such as, Photoshop, Canva, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent Speaking and written communication skills
- Content Development Skills
Application Deadline 24th February, 2020.