Cooks at Freedom Foundation | HotNigerianJobs
Freedom Foundation is a non-profit organization, committed to addressing the ever-mounting and staggering challenges in our society by empowering individuals who are plagued by various categories of social and economic challenges. Freedom Foundation’s model of Rehabilitation, Education and Empowerment is augmented by research and awareness promotion. We actively partner with the Government, other NGOs, civil society organizations and corporate institutions to ensure the delivery of human services at the greatest points of impact.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Employment Type: Full-time
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare and cook nutritious and appetizing meals following pre-set menus.
- To prepare food items according to the standard recipes.
- To minimize waste of all food items.
- To perform side duties as instructed by the management
- To abide by the Food Safety regulations in terms of color-coded tools and use.
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
Requirements / Experience
- Candidates should possess OND or SSCE with 1- 3years work experience.
- Preferable a female between the age of 20 to 28 years
- Applicant must reside around Surulere and its environs.
- Experience in both African and Intercontinental dishes.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their CV / Resume and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.