Coordinator at Altara Credit Limited
At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay small amount overtime.”
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Summary of Responsibilities
- Coordinates all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the Showroom
- Achieves the set target for the showroom in the Month
- Management of the Showroom
- Contributes to various sales and marketing initiatives by being an integral part of the team that conceived of and executed all of our sales and marketing projects
- Coordinates the set up and organization of showrooms (Sales, Verification, Collections and Floor operations)
- Created, maintained, and distributed internal, project, and company reports and forms as directed (including contact lists, Daily & Weekly Reports, Monthly Office Schedule, Client Cards, etc).
- Detail oriented and organized
- Followed up on sales calls, client appointments and completed events
- Maintains consistency with all other showrooms
- Maintains inventory accuracy of Products
- Periodical Meetings with Subordinates
- Tracking Performance of Subordinates
- Open and close the sales showroom.
- Providing Feedback on activities of the Showroom to Management
- Participate in all internal meetings related to the Showroom Operations
- Presents reports at strategic business meetings.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree in any Business related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools
- Strong Analytical skills
- Great communication skill
- Great at time management, multitasking and prioritization skills
- Good decision skills
- Strong commercial leadership skills with proven capability of working in a matrix environment.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Subject of the email should be the role you are applying for.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.