Corporate Accounts Executive at Kwik Delivery
Kwik Delivery – We are a new start-up platform company in the logistics market in Nigeria committed to offering reliable and secure parcel shipping services within large metropolitan areas. Operations started in Lagos in Q2 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Accounts Executive
Who You Are
- You must be an experienced Sales Officer with 2-5 year experience in logistics, corporate sales and online food will be an added advantage.
- You should be adaptable, detailed, creative and curious. A strategic mind and researcher with great work ethics. You should possess an in-depth knowledge about sales and marketing campaigns. A fast learner that is knowledgeable about the company’s products.
- You must have the capability to work under pressure, being resolute and self-motivated. You must be tech savvy and feel comfortable using technology on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do
- Report to your line manager on corporate sales in your region on a weekly basis and monthly basis.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective corporate clients and companies
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential clients
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and client relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads; schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current client.
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and manager feedback
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- All other tasks assigned by your line manager.
What You’ll Bring
- BA / BSc degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 – 5 years of corporate sales experience (in logistics and online food platforms will be an added advantage)
- Excellent writing, verbal and research skills .
- Ease of use of Microsoft Office and a variety of tech platforms.
Life at Kwik
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive package.
Application Closing Date