Corporate Finance Analyst at PearlMutual Consulting Limited
PearlMutual Consulting Ltd (‘PearlMutual’ or ‘the Company’) is a business advisory firm established in September 2009 by a group of consultants with over 20 years of joint work experience in leading consulting/advisory services firms. The Company is incorporated as a private limited liability company under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC845125). The Company offers services in Financial Advisory, Executive Training and Recruitment. PearlMutual has a board and its head office is located in Lekki, Lagos. The PearlMutual team consists of individuals with a rich depth of experience from many organizations and industries. Therefore, the team is able to proffer and deliver solutions to various clients across a broad range of business so as to set them on the path towards sustainable business growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- An individual with 3 – 7 years’ experience in financial services field.
- Has ACCA /ACA certification or has completed level 1 CFA exams.
- Possess the ability to provide strategic leadership in financial/economic writing and advisory.
- Has vast knowledge about various industries.
- Able to independently fulfil duties using technological tools that are required.
- Possess an innovative mind and can solve problems easily.
- Ability to think and operate like an entrepreneur.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team in different capacities.
Prior experience carrying out a combination of the following duties is required:
- Deal Origination
- Proposal Writing
- Deal Structuring
- Company Valuation
- Credit Management
- Macro and Micro Economic Research
- Equity Research
Application Closing Date
1st February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.