Country Manager at an African Beverage Company – PG Consulting Limited
PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an African Beverage company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Managing Director
- Our client is currently seeking an adaptable and experienced manager for its growth phase.
- The Country Manager will lead and manage the operations and expansion of the Nigerian office.
- This involves taking responsibility for revenue, profit, and quality targets and producing business performance reports to the Board on a periodic basis.
- To succeed in this position, the Country Manager needs to be highly driven and have a desire to build a business from the ground up.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage every aspect of our expanding operation in-country.
- Grow and develop strategies to ensure consistent revenue and profit growth
- Contribute to long-term, annual, and monthly forecasts and budget processes.
- Grow and support field leadership in line with company expectations
- Always comply with the company’s policies and procedures and implement effective strategy to ensure compliance o Manage effective and productive staff roles to ensure growth targets.
- Implement an effective leadership development strategy in line with growth targets for all new distribution partners.
- Collaborate on strategy with team leadership on sales, marketing, product, operations, and legal.
- Synthesize weekly reports on all aspects of operations.
- Monitor performance at all levels and schedule training as required.
- Contribute to the overall global success of our company.
- Network effectively with distribution partners, suppliers, and internal customers and develop strong professional relationships.
- Always maintain a good image of the organization.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or a related field.
- Experience in Direct Selling, MLM, or Network marketing field is strongly preferred.
- 5 years or more management experience o Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills o Exceptionally well organized, self-driven, flexible, and able to thrive in complex terrain.
- Outstanding negotiating skills.
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills.
- A solid history of data-driven strategic development
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV and a recent Passport Photograph as an attachment to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.