Credit Control Officer at TGI Group
CHI Farms has been in the agro-allied industry operating for over 2 decades in Nigeria. In a world facing the challenges of food shortage, Chi is showing the way forward with highly productive and sustainable farming operations. We are headquartered in Ajanla Village, with a second farm unit in Sanusi. Over the years we have added on sophisticated facilities spread over 200 hectares, for poultry farming, hatcheries, catfish production, fruit and vegetable production, emu projects and much more.
Chi Farms is part of TGI Group, an international investment and holding company with diverse interests and investments in Nigeria, Ghana, and several other emerging markets. It is a sister company to Cormart Nigeria Ltd., Chi Pharmaceuticals Ltd., WACOT Ltd, Romson Oil Field Services and various other companies.
Credit Control Officer
Industry: Broiler, Agriculture & Farms, Poultry
Assessment and Interviews: Lagos, Nigeria
- Customer Account Reconciliation
- Sales Invoicing and Administration
- Inventory Management
- Coordinate with the business Manager on sales prices setting and profitability
- Liaise, communicates and coordinates the activities of territory manager on any matter arising- supplies, invoicing, payment
- Management and raising of debit note for the principal
- Batching of Advance
- Cash and Settlement voucher posting into Navision
- Advance Reconciliation
- Ledger Reconciliation
- Creation of Staff Loan & Advances
- Touring Advance Settlement
- Reconciliation of staff Loan
- Any other job as may be directed by the business manager
- First degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Masters degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline is an added advantage
- Having a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA is also an added advantage
- Previous experience in either Accounts, Finance analysis, Inventory or related role is required
- Flexibility: willingness to work in different locations in Nigeria when required.
- Up to 3+ years of professional experience with a background in accounting, finance or other related fields.
In line with industry standards.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.