Credit Officer (Lagos) at DynamicPlus Advisory
DynamicPlus Advisory is a professional consultancy that provides strategic and cost effective business solutions to start-ups as well as small and medium sized businesses by Studying their businesses, understanding their individual needs, and providing them with the necessary customized solutions to their Human Resources needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and loan files.
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle Customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with Clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Negotiate payment arrangement with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting Company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for Collector action.
- Handling of insurance and registration/renewal on lease assets.
- Marketing all of the products of the Company to corporate organizations and indiividuals.
- Degree in Accountancy is an added advantage.
- Certifications added advantage.
- 3 years hands-on experience required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to make decisions quickly.
Application Closing Date
18th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.