Current Job Vacancies at Abuja Clinics, 16th December 2019
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Job Title: Nurse Anaesthetic
- Must be a qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and MUST possess in addition a post basic qualification certificate in the specified specialty.
- Applicant must possess current practicing license,
- Those with university degree must in addition have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in the health sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Those without relevant post basic qualification need NOT apply.
Job Title: Gardener
- Experience: Two (2) years of gardening maintenance experience is required.
- Job Knowledge: Understanding the concept of gardening maintenance and equipment, as well as understanding horticulture environment is required.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate is required.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2019.