Current Vacancies at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc
AXA Mansard is one of the foremost Financial Institutions in Nigeria, that has been offering world class financial services over the years.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: AXA Advisor
Do you have sales experience or great relationship management skills and are looking for a meaningful earning opportunity which allows you:
- Empower people to live better lives?
- Earn limitless referral Income?
- Work at your own pace (Part-Time or Full-Time)?
- Obtain sales training and experience with a global financial services provider?
Find out more about becoming an AXA Sales Advisor, and benefit from this remarkable sales opportunity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Green Rose” as the subject of the mail.
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Identify and establish a business relationship with potential clients.
- Provide excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer.
- Develop network in high-Income persons market space to find prospective clients.
- Work on generating a list of prospective clients.
- Develop sales through effective identification and analysis of the financial needs of clients.
- Use product knowledge to maximize the sale of appropriate products that meet the need of the customer
- Maintain a high presence at social functions and events to enhance AXA Mansard’s market presence
- Maintain a high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients.
- Conduct discovery interviews and utilize information gathered to offer risk management solutions to clients.
Other activities aside from key responsibilities:
- Submits weekly / monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating Leads which should result in sales.
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and new customers
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than those who walk into the Agency office
- Willingness to attend social gatherings that will benefit the business
Required Skills and Competencies
- HND, B.Sc
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Red Rose” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st May, 2020.