Current Vacancies in a Reputable Engineering Consultancy Firm
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an Engineering Consultancy Firm, is recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Business Development
Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers and Lagos State.
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking suitably qualified candidates for the position of Head Business Development for our client in two locations.
- Developing business management goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Designing and implementing business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensuring that the company has the adequate and suitableresources to complete its activities
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- B.Sc. / BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- Minimum of 10 years work experience.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
- You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- M.Sc / MA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 20 years work experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.