Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
Location: Jahi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Cleaning Services
Report To: Customer Service Manager
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Assist in the strategic design, implementation, and optimization, of customer experience programs and initiatives that ensure a best-in-class customer experience.
- Liaising with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient execution of day-to-day activities in relation to clients’ demands.
- Tracking customer experiences and developing strategies for improving brand experience and retaining customers.
- Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences.
- Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives, as well as informing customers about new cleaning services.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, and interests.
- Documenting processes and logging technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints.
- Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and effective manner, via phone, email, social media, or chat applications.
- Developing feedback surveys.
- Scheduling in-person and online meetings with customers.
- Developing methods to improve and maintain the overall brand experience.
- Taking initiative to improve business functionality in line with core business objectives.
- Planning and managing projects and contributing to product innovation in relation to clients’ expectations.
- Tracking operational costs toward maintaining profit-margins.
- Promoting efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Economics, Business Management, or any other related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as a Customer Experience Officer or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software.
- Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
- Excellent customer service, inter-personal, and communication skills.
- Superb problem-solving skills with client-centred approach and a proactive attitude.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Laser focus on and commitment to deadlines.
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
- Ability to retain information about the customers and company’s product.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to learn fast.
N85,000 – N100,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as Doc format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.