Mano Africa is the next generation of eCommerce, pioneering ultra fast grocery delivery in Africa by combining sophisticated technology with quick commerce, and with a promise to deliver our customers’ orders within 30 minutes. We boast of a sophisticated and strong network of riders as they are the lifeline of our business and they make it possible to deliver groceries to our customers ultrafast and efficiently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience & QA Lead
- At Mano, we seek to sustain high quality service for our customers, even as our footprints in Africa expands rapidly.
- The Customer Service & Quality Assurance (QA) Lead will serve as a Lead helping to ensure that our Customer Service team is providing timely and accurate responses to customer enquiries, queries, and escalations as well as instilling best practices for customer interactions, order management, and customer communications.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire to priortize customer experience, innovate customer service & QA processes and exceed expectations both as a Leader and a Customer Service Advocate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Oversee the efforts of the Customer Service team, planning, directing, supervising, and evaluating their day-to-day operations.
- Responsible for the growth and development of Customer Service Representatives through frequent and effective coaching, performance improvement plans and, if necessary, corrective action.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines particularly related to the quality of service.
- Monitor and review calls or other correspondence between representatives and customers and gather pertinent information concerning quality and performance.
- Conduct frequent coaching sessions to motivate teammates, direct them professionally, and champion performance to meet internal KPIs.
- Engage with customer points of contact to provide timely issues status and resolution plans.
- Identify process breakdowns or quality challenges and escalate to Support or Operational leadership for assessment and guidance.
- Develop training materials reflecting support best practices and other methods for quality and customer support processes.
- Lead training activities on customer process and service quality for all frontline teams.
- Monitor customer complaint and enquiries metrics to improve weekly/monthly NPS.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant course
- Must have completed NYSC
- 5+ years of experience working in Customer Support, Service Delivery, Quality, or a related role
- 3+ years of experience in management and supervision
- Experience with support specific to retail, e-commerce and/or telecoms
- Experience designing training materials and facilitating trainings
- Familiarity with Zendesk or similar CRM tool is a key requirement
- Advanced writing and editing skills, especially regarding documentation and training content
- Ability to interface with and train all levels of employees
- Leadership by influence
- Communication skills
- Independent work skills
- Focus on results
- MS Office proficiency
Application Closing Date
Method of Application