Apex Network is a financial servicing firm, where anyone anywhere can easily and securely transact bitcoin, which is the future of Money and a catalyst for creating an open financial system in Africa and the world generally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relation and Transaction Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Duties
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Prevent the escalation of customer issues by collecting and analyzing information provided before and after interacting with the customer.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to transactions, customers and ensuring all information is accurate and complete.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with a variety of problems and applying creative problem-solving methods.
- Monitor customer problems and needs to anticipate inquiries and respond to issues immediately as they occur.
- Understand how to use the company knowledge base to prepare for each customer interaction while taking detailed notes.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
Requirements / Skills / Competency
- A minimum of B.Sc. / HND / BA degree.
- Other higher / relevant qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 1 year work experience in a similar role((preferably in customer relations or marketing).
- Computer Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Experienced in transaction monitoring and drafting of suspicious transaction reports.
- Must be an effective team player.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction.
- Solid organizational skills, multitasking and time-management.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Proximity to Lekki and it’s Environ is key.