Customer Relations Officer at Beckley Consulting Limited
Beckley Consulting Limited – We are a company with special focus on provision of professional support services for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs). We also provide and manage out-sourced labour, temporary or permanent, semi-skilled or skilled, for small and big organisations.
Customer Relations Officer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Supervision Received: Customer Service Executive
Context and Environment
- A Party Items and Venue Rental Company with operations in Lekki area of Lagos State poised to make a difference in clients’ satisfaction through services rendered with a touch of superior quality and professional excellence that caters for small and big events. The job involves regular contacts with existing and potential customers through visits and phone calls.
- This position exists to ensure (1) prompt and polite response to inquiries on party items and venue rental services and booking for company services and products (2) effective order management from booking to service delivery, including liaison with stores and operations to ensure availability of men and materials to execute the order (3) prompt preparation of invoices for clients and follow up for payment until the company’s account is credited.
- Receive incoming calls for inquiries from potential and existing clients
- Prepare invoices for clients and follow up for payment
- Regularly liaise with stores and operations to ensure excellent clients service delivery
- Remind clients through phone, whatsapp and emails to ensure 100% payment for events not later than 2 days before the date of event
- Relate with clients during set up to ensure all is well with clients and set up arrangements and agreements
- Send messages to market company products and services
- Call clients to report damages items while in their possession and inform them of replacement cost
- Ensure that all policies aimed at customer satisfaction are adhered to
- Liaise with Marketing to ensure prompt order processing and relevant documentation for effective service delivery
- Carry out any other job which may be assigned by management
- First Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with at least two years’ sales experience. Experience in events management or entertainment will be an advantage
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Micro-soft office suites (excel, word, power point, etc)
- Team work and Integrity
- Drive to meet set targets
- Entrepreneurial mind-set
- Only Candidates who reside in Lekki, Ajah, V.I, Lagos Island, and Ikoyi would be considered.
N60,0000 monthly gross.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.