Customer Relationship Executive at Tunde Adejumo & Co.
Tunde Adejumo & Co., is a World-Class Multi-Disciplinary Real Estate firm. Over the years, our team comprising excellent professionals has worked assiduously to deliver awesome seamless projects to the satisfaction of our clients and in accordance to specifications and standards.
Customer Relationship Executive
- Job TypeFull Time
4 – 5 years
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
The ideal candidate for the post of Group Customer Relationship Executive should preferably be resident in Ibadan to serve three different Companies in the same building.
Must have excellent rapport and develop a relationship with our clients. Activities are conducted with the objective of increasing the number of clients to patronize our services.
- Identify and acquire new customers for the three Companies
- Execute customer relationship plans
- Build and maintain relationships with bureau subscribers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure optimal customer service experience at every client interaction
- Make recommendations to the Business Development Manager on customer needs and marketing strategies.
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure the delivery of services to Clients
- Achieve revenue targets across different product/ service offerings by the company.
- Introduce new service offerings to customers
- Any other duties of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of a university degree in a numerate of semi-numerate discipline.
- 4 – 5 years post qualification experience as a relationship officer/customer service executive preferably from the financial services sector.
- Must have good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good planning and organizing skills with an eye for detail.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent listening skill; Must be detailed to the later
- Good knowledge of CRM Softwares could be added advantage
- Good knowledge of social media usage
Forward CVs to ‘[email protected]’ using ‘CRE’ as subject of the mail. Incorrect titled applications will not be opened. Qualified applicants will be contacted for interviews.