Customer Service Executive at BeaconGate Limited
Beacongate Limited – The company is primarily set up to help transform the latent abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Executives and make them realize their full potentials as well as create leadership brands that would make them distinct. This involves using approaches that lead to self discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of goals and visions. We offer customized solutions to meet your personal and business needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acting as a first point of contact.
- Dealing and responding to customer queries both online and via phone/
- Processing the orders received from customers.
- Bagging,Packing and preparing customers orders for delivery.
- Liaise with dispatch associate for smooth delivery to customers.
- Organising and carrying out stock take on a weekly basis.
- Processing of refunds and exchanged goods (There will be no exchange or refunds on all briefs).
- Regularly checking the system for orders that need to be processed.
- Ensuring all intimate apparels are correctly stored by store / colours / stock code in their designated compartments.
- Handling customers queries in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
- Packaging and Posting Daily Orders.
- Maintaining a Clean and Organised Warehouse.
- Ensuring that all stock is correctly numbered and labelled.
- Must have an HND qualification or it’s equivalent.
- Must have 2-4 years work experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have a pleasant and warm personality.
- Basic organisational skills.
- Basic understanding of electrical devices.(computers/printers).
- Being able to complete some routine and non routine tasks in a warehouse environment.
- Be able to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks.
- Able to use a problem solving approach to respond appropriately to a wide range of enquiries.
- Able to work as independently.
- Candidate must live very close to Ikeja for quick accessibility.
Application Closing Date
25th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.