Customer Service Intern at Intelligent Innovations Limited
Intelligent Innovations has championed technological innovation since 2013. Now, we help clients overcome business challenges with custom product engineering and consultancy services that add tangible value. We’re passionate about our cross-functional approach. We help you design, test, build and deliver products faster and more cost-effectively. Our cooperation models offer flexibility, so we can match our services to your goals, resources and timeline. We’re proud to contribute to the success of the world’s leading brands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- This is a learning experience with the team of passionate, fun and energetic people who save the day for our customers one call at a time.
Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field.
- 0 – 6 months experience in Customer Relationship Management will be a plus.
- Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) are encouraged to apply.
- Social media management experience will be a plus.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments.
- Proficient skills with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional customer service and follow up skills.
- Computer skills including the ability to use spreadsheet and word-processing programs at a basic proficient level
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Corp members currently undergoing their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.