Customer Service Personnel (Health & Beauty) at an African Premier Boutique Fitness Brand – Nicole Sinclair
Nicole Sinclair – Our client, an African Premier Boutique Fitness Brand, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Personnel (Health & Beauty)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A Customer Service Officer who will serve as the face of the company and manage, maintain and build relationships between the company and its client.
- Give exceptional customer service to each person in order to build trust and loyalty in our brand
- Be passionate about getting to know each person by name and complete random acts of kindness.
- Remain focused throughout the day to ‘get the job done and learn everything about our brand to give a memorable experience grounded in confidence
- Quick to resolve any problems by addressing them with care and empathy while staying positive in communication and body language because you understand the importance of building a customer for life.
- Uphold operational excellence as per company guidelines and be proactive to keep the studio, energy bar, amenities, product, and all equipment organized, clean, and maintained
- Be passionate about your own personal development, and continuous training, and remain open to giving and receiving feedback to fuel your and the company’s development.
- You will be the first point of contact when our members walk and as the ‘face of the company’ you must represent the distinct, aesthetic, culture, and be well put together
- Be hard-working with outstanding people skills.
- Multitasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Checking people in with infectious energy before class, setting them up in the studio, working within Energy Bar (smoothies and snacks), processing class bookings, restocking products, completing walkthroughs of the studio, promptly
- Responding to emails and phone calls and ensuring that housekeeping cleans every nook and cranny.
- Prioritize and juggle more than one customer at a time while staying conscious of business demands as well as your own.
- Passionate about spreading our brand mission of inspiring people to lead joyful, energetic lives and encouraging them to push past their perceived limitations
- Having Conversations with customers, offering guidance, knowledge, and tips about who we are as a company, our concepts, instructors and events, and workshops
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of a B.Sc in any relevant field
- 1 to 3 years of working experience in customer service in the hospitality industry
- Passionate about wellbeing
- Proven ability to drive positive customer service that builds trust and loyalty
- Exceptional communication and problem-solving skills
- Maintain a positive attitude, take initiative, and can-do attitude – never moody
- Well-spoken (great grammar, no need for a forced accent)
- Adaptable and understands that no job is too big or too small
- Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule – to work some weekends, holidays, early mornings, late evening availability (we are a hospitality business and maybe busier during holidays)
- Reside around the Island axis
- Excellent time management skills
- Interest in fitness and wellness
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- An eye for detail to keep things pristine
- Willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Excellent people skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Self-starter and can work in a startup environment
- Aspirational in character and mannerism
- Friendly and professional phone and email etiquette.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online