Customer Service Representative at Equisite Consult
Equisite Consult – We provide quality employees/candidates in a timely fashion, we match credentials to your requirements, only candidates who are the best fit for your opening. We are Flexible; Custom-tailored agreements and payment terms – now available!, Innovative; we use our own innovative algorithms and software in order for you to hire the best candidates faster.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Minimum of OND
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Notes: All Applicants must reside in Lagos and be ready for immediate employment.
NGN50,000 – 80,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.