Customer Service Specialist Wanted ₦100,000 – ₦175,000
About the job:
The Customer Service/Support Specialists will be responsible for the day-t-day
- Over the phone Customer Support for both our teaming clients as well as keeping in touch with drivers on our platform.
- Accurate and proper reporting to your team leader.
- Strategic thinking and effective communication skills are key competencies of this role.
- We are looking for Reps who you will assume an ownership mindset or mentality.
- Ability to independently make right and rational business decisions.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverage multiple resources and knowledge bases to navigate complex problems and reach full resolution
- Provide thorough, proactive support using various platforms including email, chat, and phone support
- Troubleshoot account issues, identify root causes, report on insights, and propose scalable solutions to improve on service delivery and reliability
- Create a template for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Make recommendations for new or improved contents, both customer-facing (e.g., reliability reports, taking points) and internal operations facing (e.g., errors in the process, overlooked areas)
- Build strong relationships and work in partnership with internal stakeholders including Floor Managers, Team Leaders, Account Managers,Partners, etc. to ensure goals are achieved and exceeded
- Result-oriented – You are the owner of your scope, understanding your short-term objectives and pushing towards the ultimate goal
- High flexibility – When the only constant is change, you’re ready to roll with the punches while remaining customer-centric and driving resolutions
- Creative problem-solving – You can leverage multiple resources and customize client solutions to provide the best-in-class support
- Strategic thinking – You internalize the common trends of reliability issues and turn them into consolidated feedback to stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – You are an effective communicator and listener, and you’re comfortable expressing opinions and managing difficult conversations to varied audiences
- Excellent interpersonal skills – You establish trust and effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Desire to learn – You’re a highly motivated self-starter with an eagerness to learn and grow, and you are receptive to feedback and or constructive criticism.
Additional skills/Added advantage:
- Experience in the hailing ride industry
- Previous Work Experience in the Customer Service industry
- Experience in-person and over-the-phone roles (sales, account management, or support)
- Experience working with in a Team
- Computer Literacy: Ability to effectively Surf the Internet, Working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and other relevant applications
At Ridelify, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help riders,drivers, delivery partners get moving in more than 1,000 cities across Nigeria.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Ridelify is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion.
Qualified applicants can fill the form below and we will shortlist revert to you.
The post Customer Service Specialist Wanted ₦100,000 – ₦175,000 appeared first on jobcenternigeria.com – Jobs in Nigeria.