Customer Services Manager at Vedic Lifecare Hospital
Vedic Lifecare Hospital is a multidisciplinary hospital that consists of a team of consultant specialists and surgeons. As a network hospital to Manipal Hospitals Bangalore, India, Vedic retains a wealth of clinical experience, impacting over 30 million lives since its inception till date. Our quest to expand healthcare through healing at Vedic, remains unwavering hence our ethical practices.
Doctors and medical practitioners at the clinic are certified in their various fields. With this, we afford patients quality healthcare. Vedic Lifecare hospital provides a range of healthcare specialties and diagnostic technology that cut across various disciplines. Vedic is at 6 Olabanji Olajide Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Services Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement customer service policies and procedures
- Define and communicate customer service standards
- Analyze relevant data to determine customer service outputs
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Liaise with company management to support and implement growth strategies
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Ensure budget requirements are met
- Evaluate and performance manage staff
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer service delivery
- Review customer complaints
- Track customer complaint resolution
- Handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and data base information
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th December, 2021.