Customer Success Executive (Performance) at Moove Africa
Moove is on a mission to redefine what large-scale rideshare leasing and vehicle ownership look like in Africa. We are developing an innovative model to rapidly improve the availability of vehicles for on-demand ridesharing services across major metro cities while also creating sustainable jobs for drivers
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Executive (Performance)
About the team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make financial freedom within reach.
About the Role
- We are looking for a professional with excellent communication and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Customer Success Executive, reporting to the City Manager. As a proven result-driven person, the Customer Success Executive must possess a good command of the English Language.
- In this role, you will dig deep into monitoring and compliance that makes the organization more efficient, effective, and amazing. If you’ve got zeal, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for compliance, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Customer Success Executive who will be charged with monitoring, supporting, and resolving drivers issues within our Operations team and be a representative and ambassador for the team across the company as well as to external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is skilled in Communication and who is knowledgeable in the use of MS Office Suites and Data Analytics.
What You’ll be Doing
- Ensure that vehicles are utilised optimally.
- Track and optimise driver’s KPIs (Trips, Supply Hours, TPH, Earnings, Acceptance Rate, Cancellation Rate, Remittance Rate)
- Drivers Daily Contact Check
- Vehicle Inspections Compliance
- Invitations Compliance
- Market Analysis (product, challenges, drivers feedback, and so on)
KPIs that will be measured after you start
- Vehicle Utilisation
- Weekly KPIs attainment
- Weekly active driver compliance.
- Cash collection rate.
- Daily drivers contact check
- Weekly issues resolution rate
- Weekly vehicle inspections
What You will need for this position:
- Degree in any discipline.
- 4-years experience in customer care/support performance roles.
- Experience in a customer-centric industry is an added advantage.(e.g. Logistics, Transportation, Banking & Telecom)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suites (Excel).
- Ability to manage people.
- The candidate must possess an eye for details.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our City Manager and closely working with our Operations Unit.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online