Customer Success Officers (For Carrotsuite) at a Technology Company
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Customer Success Officers (For Carrotsuite)
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience None
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Customer Care
We help global companies digitize and automate their several business processes by building and deploying web and mobile applications which they can access from anywhere.
We are looking for a suitably capable customer success officer who will work with a team to thoroughly understand our web applications, document it and train our current and future customers on how to use it. Will also follow up adequately with them to make sure they are properly set up and running with any web applications we deploy for them.
Ability to collaborate with a team will be an added advantage
- Be a great team player
- Provide regular accounting training and retraining for our clients and their accounting staff
- Organize regular training seminars for current and prospective users of our software application
- Help our clients transfer their account balances from other accounting applications to CARROTSUITE ERP application
- Help ensure the financial integrity of our application by studying and understudying all accounting processes within with a view to ensure all postings are accurate and remain compliant with IFRS
- Handle all complaints of clients or escalate it to the development team
- Advise our developers on new features to implement and methodology of implementation.
- Represent a professional image in dealings with internal and external parties at all times
- Other tasks as may be required from time to time
- Be self driven, you should be able to set daily, weekly, monthly targets for yourself and report on implementations.
- Ready to learn aggressively
- Hands-on experience with similar accounting software like Sage, FreshBooks and/or QuickBooks
- Great MS Excel skills
- Accounting knowledge is a big plus
- Great knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and IFRS
- Experience with general ledger functions is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional accounting certification is a plus
- Good training instructor
- Living in Lekki, or Ikeja or environs is a big plus
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love