Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Mechanical – Cement Industry
Reference No: GbokoMechanical 004
Location: Gboko, Benue
Employment Type: Full time
Reports To: AGM Mechanical
Direct Reports: Sectional Heads
Job Grade Level: 14
- Coordinate With Sectional/Shift Engineers on the Maintenance activities of the plant with a view to optimum plant availability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning, Coordinating and execution of Mechanical Maintenance jobs at sections assigned by Mechanical Head.
- Responsible for identification and making request for spares at assigned sections
- Planning and coordination of manpower as assigned by Mechanical head
- Assessing training needs of subordinates, reviewing their performance and giving them feedback on the strength as well as areas of improvement
Education and Work Experience:
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 18 years’ relevant experience
- Candidate must be experienced in cement manufacturing process
- Work experience in a similar position will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Knowledge of SAP and other MMS Software.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.