Data Analyst at eHealth4everyone – December 11, 2021
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Data Analysts who have advanced Excel skill – proven ability to create interactive dashboards, views and reports on large and complex datasets using advanced capabilities including, but not limited to advanced functions, interactive tools, interactive and static charting, power query / power view, symbols & conditional formatting, macros and ability to write SQL against various database management systems.
- S/he will be responsible for translating business requirements into technical requirements, connect to data sources, identify and develop dashboards/reports which solve client’s unique problems and provide actionable decision support.
- A Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other relevant field is required
- Master’s Degree in any relevant field is an added advantage
- Candidate must reside in Abuja.
- At least one year Data Analysis experience using Excel/ Power BI/VBA/and other relevant data analysis tools.
- Knowledge of statistical methodologies is an added advantage.
- Excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills,
- Strong math, logic and statistical skills.
- Ability to learn fast.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must be honest, hardworking, and reliable
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel. Familiarity with PowerBI/ Tableau is an added advantage
- Knowledge of Access, PostgreSQL & Database Principles is an advantage
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2021.