Data Analyst at Northern Nigeria Flour Mills Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst – Northern Nigeria Flour Mills
- To collate accurate production, sales and maintenance data, analyze, present and communicate on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis on performance of mills, downtime, and sales for effective planning and forecasting targeted towards the business objectives
- Daily collation of production and sales data for production planning and sales forecast
- Analysis of mills performance on the basis of segmenting the performance for both wheat and maize mills for cost optimization
- Review actual vs budget production output to analyze the mills performance and evaluate key production metrics on a monthly basis
- Recommend revisions to existing reports, and/or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed
- Support in Cataloguing of items in the warehouse.
- Track and analyze key metrics in production for daily production planning
- Collect, consolidate and generate daily/weekly reports (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to Management
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, or related Degree
- 3 years in a Business Analyst, Sales Analyst, or similar role.
The Person Must:
- Be a good Team Player
- Have good communication skill
- Have good analytical skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply