Data Capturer (OMAO) at Old Mutual Nigeria
Old Mutual Nigeria consists of a Life Assurance and General Insurance business and provides a wide spectrum of insurance solutions tailored to meet unique individual and corporate clients’ circumstances.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Capturer (OMAO)
Reference No.: JR-6665
Employment Type: Full time
Captures various types of information into an electronic format. Works in accordance to specific work standards of productivity and quality. Not required to solve problems or deviate from standards. Role focused on:
- Ensure completeness of monthly renewal list generated on TIA system.
- Ensure prompt notification all customers of their renewals 60 days before due date through Email and SMS correspondences in line with regulatory requirements.
- Ensure daily follow up of all renewals until renewal date with the use of 30-day email notifications, 7-day e-mailers and 1-day SMS. Renewal reminder correspondences.
- Ensure correct and consistent adherence to the renewal process.
- Manage relationships with high net worth Individual customers as well as large cooperatives to ensure continuous patronage in conjunction with the sales manager.
- Assist the sales team to manage broker relationships.
- Ensure that orphaned policies are reassigned to an active relationship manager before renewal.
- Liaise with the other departments (Underwriting and Sales teams) to ensure that customers’ policy renewal is performed satisfactorily and business target of 70% is achieved at year-end.
- Reporting renewal trends weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly as well as providing valuable insight into customer behavior and underlying factors.
- Provide telephonic, electronic (e-mail) and face-to-face service to customers and intermediaries.
- After-sales service and post renewal customer appreciation. Inform clients of requirements and procedures for their claims, new business, and renewals. Follow up with ongoing customer requests and claims until satisfactory resolution.
- Develop schedule for periodic correspondence with customers through contact channels, i.e., phone calls, email, and SMS.
- Handles Customer complaints efficiently and escalates to the relevant resolver group if not resolved within agreed timelines.
- Continually improve own processes, identify within other processes activities that could negatively impact the customer and work effectively with the resolver group to create a satisfactory customer experience in compliance with regulatory and business requirements.
- Assist with onboarding of new customers to the business and follow through of customer on-boarding process.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2021.