Data Entry Assistants at Action Against Hunger
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Temporary
Experience: Entry Level
Direct Line Manager: Procurement Manager
Proposed Start date: November 2021
- The position is based in Abuja, FCT and is a 2 months contract with a possibility of renewal.
- The Data Entry Assistant will be responsible to consolidate tender information from suppliers who applied, print suppliers documents from the tender email, upload scanned copies of the tender documents on LINK and any other related job needed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in a similar field.
- Outstanding computer skills in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Capacity to work in a team.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in office administrative work.
- Some experience in Logistics and Supply Chain.
Daily Rate: NGN 5,824 per day (taxable).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 27th October, 2021 at 5 PM.