De Sarabbell Global Concept is a multinational company currently incorporated into two industries in Nigeria: foods and beverages & prints and media. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager
Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinates and control all activities and team members in accordance with established company policies,standards and procedures.
- Plan,organize,directs and coordinates team mates and resources of the company in the best interests of the company to provide efficient,well organized and profitable service of food,beverages and other products.
- Also ensures our customers are comfortable while maintaining a positive reputation of the company.
- You are expected to maintain high standard of service, hygiene and safety.
- This key leadership position its fast-paced and it demands combining strategic planning and organizational skills, dependability, professionalism and day to day managerial skills.
- Ensures that all team members adhere to all company policies and procedures accordingly without exception e.g Sending prompt detailed reports daily, accurate/detailed book keeping etc
- Help in any area of operation as need arises.
- Coordinates and schedule working shifts, establishes floor plans based on reservations and proposed deals.
- Provides assitance to team members in execution of their assigned duties
- Respond to and resolves customer concerns, complaints and correct potential promblems before the affect customers.
- Maintain high standard and consistency of quality control,hygiene and safety.
- Coordinate, Monitor and maintain strict and consistent adherence to company cash control policies.
- Ensure accountant prepares records and deposits bank deposit and change order of reimbursements according to company policies and procedure.
- Send sales report daily.
- Implements posted work schedules and adjusting as business dictates ( Labour cost control)
- Coordinating daily restaurant management operations.
- Delivering superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints.
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge.
- Demonstrates advanced products knowledge.
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures.
- Makes sales appointments with clients.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- At least 3 years work experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
31st August, 2022.