Dealer / Broker – Associate at Venerer Talent Limited
Venerer Talent Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dealer / Broker – Associate
- The Dealer / Broker is responsible for asset-liability management, fixed income and equity trading, deal brokerage, alternative investments and managing relationships with PFAs.
- Manage all Assets and Liabilities
- Engage in all investment appraisal activities
- Provide account management services and record-keeping services for investors’ accounts.
- Analyzing data and market trends.
- Processing sales transactions and Facilitate trades on different trading platforms
- Demonstrating a solid understanding of the company’s products or services.
- Networking to attract potential clients.
- Provide intending investors and traders a point of entry into the financial markets.
- Facilitate investment decisions on behalf of both existing and intending investors
- Research on different sectors, engage in personalized advice, and facilitate the buying and selling of financial securities to varied investors
- Offer research tools to customers to provide more value.
- Provide excellent customer service, close deals, and process documentation after the sales process is complete.
Qualifications / Experience
- A Graduate Degree in Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics or related fields
- Desired professional Qualification CFA, ACA, MBA
- 5 -7 years of tangible experience in an asset management firm, banks, investment houses etc.
- Excellent Knowledge of GAP Analysis
- Exceptional Knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis
- Outstanding Knowledge of Investment Appraisal
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office applications especially QuickBooks, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong financial and mathematic abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to:
using the job title as the subject of the mail.