Dealer Development Manager at Simba Group
The Simba Group is a conglomerate, operating in Nigeria’s key industry verticals including Communications, Agriculture, Software, Transportation, Power and Alternative Energy.
We have over 20 years of experience in Nigeria, and in that time have developed loyal and strong distribution channels, across our range of products, as well as a deep understat…
Read more about this company
Dealer Development Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- In the last two years, the Group has witnessed a huge expansion and in meeting the objectives and goals of the organization, there is a current opening for Dealer Development Manager
- The main aim of the position is to handle one of our power back up brands. If your skills and experience fit the requirements listed below, we would like hear from you.
Aim of the Role
- Representing the brand and strengthen market position to impact sales.
- Channel Marketing Development.
- Analysis of market
- Ensuring the brand is well presented and visible.
- Must be educated to Post Graduate level.
- Needs to have a minimum of ten years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Market.
- Previous experience of monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitor activities.
- Able to conduct Market Analysis.
- Must have excellent communication skills and able to put together information in presentable manner.
- Creative and solution oriented.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel around Nigeria.
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefit package.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.