Debt Recovery Officer at Revent Global Finance – Surulere and Ikorodu
Revent Global Finance is a micro lending firm, with the aim of empowering determined entrepreneurs and eradicate poverty.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Recovery Officer
Locations: Surulere and Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate demand and meet all defaulting customers and review all credit files for proper documentation and monitoring.
- Follow up on all debtor accounts assigned to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Monitors Loan officer to ensure loans booked by them are fully recovered.
- Monitoring and Recovering of Expired loans in all markets.
- Daily call memo and progress reports on negotiations with debtors in respect of repayment of indebtedness.
- Negotiations/meetings with customers who want loan work out options such as refinancing, rescheduling and restructuring.
- Preparation of approval requests to management for negotiated settlements and follow up until loan is fully settled and the balance written off.
- Preparation and recommendation of strategies for all recoveries
- Give priority attention to regularize outstanding legal and documentation issues on assigned portfolio.
- Liaise with external solicitors to ensure that cases referred to them for legal action are handled with efficiency.
- Obtain background information on all loans /customers assigned to the Recovery Team and especially customer information etc.
- Follow up on major debtors to ensure recoveries through calls, demand notices or any other appropriate means.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification.
- Years of Experience: At least 2 Years work experience.
N60,000 with transport allowance of 20,000 every month.
Application Closing Date
5th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.