Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services. We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Receivables Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Receivables management, posting of vouchers, upload of bank statements, monthly bank reconciliation, weekly reports, Forex analysis and other general finance role as assigned.
- Prompt record/lodgment of cheques to banks; daily tracking and recording of inflow tracking.
- Prompt resolution of receivable query.
- Daily/weekly monitoring of unallocated inflows.
- Monthly Review of open items.
Analysis, Other postings, Bank and other Reconciliation:
- Daily/weekly upload of all bank statements.
- Post payment vouchers for assigned Bank.
- Obtain approval for clearing and post reconciling journals.
- Provide input for monthly Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Qualified / Partly Qualified (ICAN or ACCA).
- Expert knowledge of client receivables management.
- Ledger accounts reconciliations.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Greatsoft package.
- Excellent networking and multitasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
The Impact You Will Make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn.
- We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident.
- To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.