Demand Gen Marketer Recruitment at Paystack
Job title: Demand Gen Marketer Recruitment at Paystack
Job description: Paystack is a technology company solving payments problems for ambitious businesses. Paystack’s mission is to help merchants in Africa get paid by anyone, anywhere in the world. Over 9,000 of some of the best businesses in Nigeria use Paystack’s modern payments gateway, including MTN, Taxify, Domino’s Pizza, Smile Communications, Opera, God is Good Motors, Axa Mansard Insurance, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Demand Gen Marketer
Job Location: Nigeria (Remote friendly)
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Demand Gen Marketer Role
- We’re looking for creative, thoughtful, self-starters to help identify the most ambitious businesses in Africa, and connect those businesses with the tools they need to grow
. * As a founding member of the Paystack Demand Gen team, you’ll help shape and implement campaigns that drive leads for Paystack’s suite of products, and help meet our growth goals within the different countries where we operate.
- You’ll become an audience, industry, and product expert who deeply understands the challenges faced by businesses in Africa.
- And you’ll leverage a broad range of tactics – including content, sponsorships, paid acquisition, events, webinars, and much more – to help those business recognise the different ways that Paystack can accelerate their growth.
- You’ll help acquire new merchants, as well as help existing merchants discover new ways to leverage Paystack. You’ll do this by working together with our partner ecosystems (such as development agencies) as well as in partnership with several smart, kind colleagues across Paystack, including sales, editorial, strategic partnerships, design, international expansion, and our product teams.
- Our work at Paystack means that we often operate in opportunity-rich, but information-poor environments. What this means is that the ideal candidate is a creative powerhouse.
- You enjoy the challenge of coming up with innovative ideas for acquiring merchants, rolling up your sleeves to test your acquisition hypotheses, and keeping a close eye on the ROI of those efforts.
- We also recognise that this means that the ideal candidate might not necessarily come from a traditional marketing background. While a background working in tech startups is a plus, what matters most is that you have a strong bias for action, and when pointed to a merchant segment, you can come up with creative ways to find Paystack’s best customers within that audience, and clearly communicate the results of your campaign.
- This is an exciting time to join the Paystack team. We’re growing quickly – launching in new countries and bringing new products to our customers – and we’re looking for a colleague who is both clever and kind to help build a growth engine for modern businesses in Africa.
- Ultimately, your work will support our mission to dramatically increase the volume of trade within Africa, and between Africa and the rest of the global economy.
- This is a remote-friendly, full-time role. The successful candidate will be physically located within the GMT -3 to GMT +3 timezones and will have a deep, in-market understanding of the challenges faced by businesses in Africa. If based outside Nigeria, the role might require occasional travel to Lagos, Nigeria.
We’ll Trust You To
- Partner with cross-functional teams to create campaigns that drive self-service and sales-assisted leads.
- Create relevant and compelling content for your audiences and build the distribution strategy across the most effective channels to meet your goals.
- Define clear objectives for each campaign, and measure and communicate result.
You’ll thrive as as a Demand Gen Marketer at Paystack if you:
- Are an excellent communicator. In your written and verbal communication, you are clear, compelling, and concise.
- Thrive in environments where you can be creative, think critically about the multiple ways to achieve a goal, and be proactive with new ideas. You enjoy experimenting with and learning new tools and strategies.
- Enjoy digging into the numbers to glean quantitative insights. You pair this with informed intuition to guide your ideas.
- Have deep empathy for entrepreneurs. You genuinely enjoy speaking often with ambitious teams, and take every opportunity to better understand their needs. You enjoy figuring out how to solve their problems and remove the bottlenecks impeding their growth.
- Have experience working in customer-facing roles, and experience working closely with both sales and creative teams.
- Have deep domain mastery in at least one marketing discipline (such as content marketing, event marketing, paid acquisition, etc.)
- Really enjoy cross-functional, collaborative projects that involve several stakeholders.
Application Instructions (Read carefully):
- Click the link above and the “Apply Now” button to go to the application form, and answer the application question.
- In your cover letter, please take care to explain how your professional and personal experiences have set you up to thrive in this role.
- This is important. We find that while unsuccessful applicants tend to simply summarize their CV, successful applicants are able to clearly articulate how their background makes them uniquely suited for this role.
Location: Enugu, Enugu State – Abuja, FCT
Job date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 04:03:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!