Design and Planning Engineer at Squarednote Global Concept
Squarednote Global Concept is a company that is established to proffer lasting solutions to major problems in the music sector with a simple but structured approach. The company consists of professionals with cognate years of experience in active music practice and business. As mentioned earlier, the interest to answer many unanswered questions in the music industry contribute greatly to the establishment of Squarednote Global Concept.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design and Planning Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Leading and supervising our team of engineers and as they plan, develop and manage our civil projects and create solutions to technical problems.
- Owning the project lifecycle and responsible for managing project risks throughout the project.
- Applying significant knowledge and extensive experience of industry trends and company’s processes to planning, projects management, engineering design and construction to improve quality delivery on all our projects.
- Ensuring all health and safety procedures are well communicated and complied with.
- Implementing effective quality control and assurance solutions on all project
- A minimum of a University Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- COREN Certified; N.S.E membership
- Strong decision making and problem-solving ability
- Ability to self-direct
- Rich background in engineering design and planning, project/ construction management.
- Strong flair for knowledge and capacity to adapt
- Sharp, articulate and high attention to details
- Neat and good dress sense
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be residing within Ikeja or its environs.
- Should not be more than 30-33 years old
- Master’s degree in Civil Engineering / Construction Management / PMP certification
N100,000 – N120,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.