Development Project Manager at Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting Group – Our client is a top-notch Hospitality and Real Estate Firm located in Lagos and they require the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Development Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide strategic management of all development project throughout the development lifecycle. This will include providing managing the predevelopment activities, project financing tasks of development project and meeting project objectives; Manage the detailed design phase of the projects, ensuring quality assurance, strict adherence to corporate specifications and attention to cost management ;Manage the bidding, negotiation and construction contract process and draft letters of intent (LOI).
- Develop and foster effective relationships to deliver the development project (e.g Consultants, architects, constructions managers, government liaisons, etc.).
- Provide leadership and collaboration. Lead core team by providing exemplary leadership and level headedness and providing direction to multiple non-team members in creating the synergy required for evaluating and executing business objectives.
- Effective communication and organization. Provide regular reporting at management and board levels organize pitch (multiple media) development to communicate ideas and opportunities within and outside the organization.
- Be versatile. Ability to handle multiple challenges across roles, department and ideas. Support development efforts by working closely with other departments to determine more effective processes and tools in line with company values.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Advanced degrees in Engineering, Project Management, Real Estate Development, Construction or related field. Requisite experience with a first degree will also be considered.
- Experience both in Africa and outside Africa either through education or employment history will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three years post-graduation experience in a formal organization.
- Experience working in a client-side real estate development environment.
- Good understanding of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation and project management.
- Business analysis skills.
- Knowledge of local and state-level laws and regulations regarding real estate development.
- Ability to present to large groups of people.
Application Closing Date
9th June, 2021.