Dexterous Applied Training Institute (DATI) is a consultancy, training and development Institute certified by the various industries in which we operate. Established to support Public & Private Organizations, Oil & Gas personnel as well as their Host Communities, Manufacturing & Production Companies, Energy Companies, Hospitality businesses, and Educational Institutions, we also ensure the closure of skills gaps, advice on current upskilling needs of organizations and generally develop the capacity of Human Resources according to global best practice and standards in order to make sure organizational goals are achieved alongside technology transfer.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Training Administrator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job role involves assisting the Training Administrator with managing the Institute’s training activities.
- Ensure training facilities/environment is ready for training session
- Liaise with Training Administrator to ensure that all pre-training administrative records are properly maintained
- Liaise with Training Administrator to ensure that all course delivery related documents are properly filled and stored.
- Research and design course content
- Ensure that training performance records are kept and properly filed/stored – Assignments, Exams etc.
- Carry-out trainee/instructor feedback processes
- Development of monthly training reports
- Liaise with training administrator to monitor training progress
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in a related area
- Must be computer literate
- Minimum of Two years’ training administration experience
- Training programme Administration
- Programme/ Resource Management
- Curriculum development and Instructional design abilities,
- Training needs analysis
- Excellent Facilitation/Presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Leadership, Mentorship and Coaching Skills
- Ability to carry out research and surf the internet
- Excellent MS Office, Learning Management Systems and E-learning abilities
- Knowledge management skills
- Excellent report writing skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application deadline: 31st January, 2021.