Digital / Brands Communications Officer at Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP)
Louis Valentino Prixair (LVP) is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital / Brands Communications Officer
- You are generally responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
- We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our awesome marketing team! As a Digital Marketing Executive at our company, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the overall company’s digital marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives.
- We are expecting you to have experience and a big passion for digital technologies and all digital marketing channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage the strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Forecast sales performance trends
- Motivate the digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or any relevant field
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive
- 5 years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 5 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- You must have worked in a smilar role in a previous capacity or have the experience
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV with a Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Position as subject of e-mail.
Note: Do not apply if you do not reside in Abuja.