Digital Business Manager at MyJobMag
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
MyJobMag’s goal is to solve the fundamental employment challenge in Africa which cuts across employer-employee quality and discovery. From internship coaching, career counselling, training to personalized job discovery, we are everything to the candidate. We made checking newspapers obsolete while going a step further to prepare candidates for the ope…
Read more about this company
Digital Business Manager
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Our client is a communications agency. They are looking for an experienced Digital Business Manager who is self driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional. The ideal candidate should be experienced in social media, digital marketing, PR and promotional events.
The ideal candidate will be responding for planning, developing, implementing and managing the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Coordinate and train the rest of the team.
- Manage all digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Forecast sales performance trends.
- Organize and manage events to boost brand awareness
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Proven work experience as a Growth/Community/Hub/Digital Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Experience planning and leading community initiative
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love