Digital Learning & Development Consultant at a Boutique Consulting Firm
A boutique consulting firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Learning & Development Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Digital Learning and Development Consultant, will be assigned the following primary responsibilities as well collaboration with subject matter experts to design, develop and roll out cutting edge courses that meet the changing needs of the firm’s market.
- Drive extensive business development of its learning solutions across the firm’s markets of Finance, Power, Manufacturing, Public Sector etc across Africa
- Expand the firm’s market share and visibility into Leadership positions in the target sector in Africa
- Deploy online and direct marketing techniques for maximum success
- Build winning marketing programmes to support specific marketing channels across different channels and customer segments in support of business development.
- Carry out winning presentations to prospects to support business development
- A Bachelor’s degree in the business sciences – Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, Graphic Design, Administration, with a 2:1 or first class from a top-tier university
- Have a Master’s degree or major professional qualification. A doctoral degree will be an advantage
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Learning and Development in Finance Sector
- Minimum 3 years of successful sales and business development experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong network of contacts in Finance and Power Sectors
- Good Digital Learning experience
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Have a handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns.
- Expertise in Digital Marketing and Online Sales
- Familiarity with instructional design methods and processes
- Expert on the use of various off-the-shelf e-learning development and delivery tools including Articulate, authoring tools etc.
- Have handful experience in developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject heading “Digital Learning & Development Consultant”