Digital Marketer at ForteSoft Systems Limited
HiiT Plc is Nigeria’s best Indigenous IT Training Establishment. We have excelled in IT Training/Education, Publishing, IT Consultancy and IT Solutions Development & Services. In our 18 years of successful existence, we have graduated over 60,000 students at our CPN-accredited IT Training Centres located in Lagos, Abuja, Ibadan, Kano and other citi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
At a minimum, the essential functions of the Digital Marketer are:
- To Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Promote Company’s product and services in the digital space
- Prepare accurate reports on individual marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Manage the organization’s website
- Optimize content for website and social networking channels such as facebook, twitter, Instagram, googleplus, etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments
- Maintaining our social media presence across digital channels
- Create Graphics Designs.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Marketing, Information Computer Technology or related fields
- Minimum of 2 years experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies and managing websites.
- Must possess strong working knowledge of Web development, Digital marketing (Social media, search engine optimizations etc), Graphics (Photoshop, 3d, etc.)
- Candidate should be updated with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Candidate must reside within commutable distance to Surulere, Lagos State.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.