Digital Marketer at Kloverharris Limited
KLOVERHARRIS Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa.
We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly profi…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 1 – 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
- You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content (Graphical, Video and Written)and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.