Digital Marketer at Morris Royal Limited
Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Isheri Opic, Lagos
- We are looking for an experienced Sales and Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts and to also seek out and engage customer prospects.
- The ideal candidate will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue.
- She will also provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products / services.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and coordinate sales effort with team members.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Create, plan and monitor the company presence on social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through GoogleAdwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website and measure insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Candidates should possess OND, HND or B.Sc qualification.
- Experience: 1-4year work experience.
- Female Digital marketer only.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative with speciality in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO / SEM, marketing database, email, social media platforms and campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong marketing acumen.
- Able to deliver results and drive group projects to boost other income revenue.
- Strong team mentality and ability to build and maintain open and honest communication.
- Capability to generate original ideas.
- Good understanding of the industry.
- Help business grow social media product sales.
- Ensure successful communication with all areas of the business.
- Work in collaboration with the team, developing good working relationships.
- Must reside within Ojodu Berger, Ogba Aguda, Akute, Ikeja, Ketu, Magboro, Mowe Ibafo axis.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.