Digital Marketing Executive at Fab Juice Bar
FAB Juice Bar is a revolutionary brand of cold pressed juice bars; an innovation of young enthusiasts and passionate advocates for a healthy, active and fun lifestyle using the very best of natural fresh organic products- fruits & vegetables and probiotic rich low fat yogurt.
Our inspiration comes as the rise of fast foods becomes a part of the fabric…
Read more about this company
Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA , OND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
At Fab Juice Bar we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to become the best version of themselves. We’ve changed the landscape of the juicing industry and pioneered the concept that healthy consumption can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We’re looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of Fab Juice Bar with more people.
We are looking for an organized, passionate, professional and creative Digital Marketing Executive to create and administer the company’s digital marketing strategy.
Administration includes but is not limited to:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management across all digital platforms
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Cultivation of leads and sales
An essential component is Ability to communicate the company’s brand in a positive and authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers.
Content management duties include:
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- The first responsibility of a Digital Marketing Executive is to develop and implement a digital marketing strategy plan.
- Brand Development
- Identify Target Customers
- Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy
- Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Essential Duties of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
- Manage efforts in building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possesses knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing. Marketing degree is welcomed but not required with relevant work experience.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented accomplishments in digital media marketing. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Experience in sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
- Exhibits the ability to merge the creative side of marketing to the analytical side
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
- Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the company’s field.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and off.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- A Bachelor’s or HND degree in Marketing, Creative Arts, or related field.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Leadership skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Product and job knowledge
- Good creative writing skills
- Good understanding of photography, editing and graphics tools
- Possess a good understanding of digital marketing
- Background in graphics design is a plus